I’m looking forward to presenting the Interiors Awards at the 36th Annual Interiors Awards Breakfast on Friday, January 30, at Cipriani on 42nd Street in New York! More than 600 people are expected to attend to see the designers of 14 projects receive Interiors Awards, as well as to see the Designer of the Year and the Legend Award recipient be honored.
To purchase tickets, and to view past Interiors Awards winners, click here: http://www.contractdesign.com/awardsbreakfast
While we do not reveal the winning projects and firm names until the Interiors Awards Breakfast, here are some fun facts about those that have been selected as winners:
- At least one firm will win multiple awards.
- Winning firms will travel to New York from three other countries besides the U.S. to receive awards.
- One of the winning professional projects is located in California, and two are in the Pacific Northwest.
- Three winning projects are located in New York City.
- The firms winning in the Large Office and Small Office categories have never won those categories before.
- The winner of the student category is not from the East Coast.