The deadline to enter the 2014 Healthcare Environment Awards is almost here! Enter by July 3rd!
To enter the 2014 awards, click here.
Deadline: July 3rd
Projects in seven categories, including acute and ambulatory care facilities, will be honored during the 2014 Heathcare Design Conference in San Diego, and in an upcoming issue of Contract magazine.
Each entry will be reviewed by a jury of designers and architects with expertise in healthcare design, as well as one member of the board of The Center for Health Design. This year’s jurors are Suzen Heeley, executive director, design and construction at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Jain Malkin, president, Jain Malkin Inc.; Bill Rostenberg, FAIA, FACHA, founding principal, Architecture for Advanced Medicine; and Jocelyn Stroupe, IIDA, AAHID, ASID, director of healthcare interiors at Cannon Design.
View the 2013 winners of the Healthcare Environment Awards:
- Acute Care winner: Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Acute Care honorable mention: Oliva Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre at Austin Hospital
- Acute Care honorable mention: Seattle Children’s Building Hope: Cancer, Critical and Emergency Care Expansion
- Ambulatory Care winner: Dale and Frances Hughes Cancer Center
- Ambulatory Care honorable mention: Kent Campus Expansion, Phase 2 Pavilion
- Health and Fitness winner: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Conceptual honorable mention: Camp Southern Ground
- Student winner: Poetic Living
- Student honorable mention: FOUND: An Adolescent and Young Adult Cultural and Wellness Center
And for more great coverage of healthcare design, check out this month’s Designing for Health column, written by the healthcare experts at Perkins+Will: