Destination London and Built in China: Designing and Delivering China Facilities are designed to give US-based businesses an edge in realising their strategic goals overseas. The events are scheduled to be held in New York on September 29, and in Chicago on September 30 (Built in China) and October 1 (Destination London).
Destination London 2010
The presentation brings together professionals from both sides of the Atlantic, with expertise in the key challenges and solutions involved in transforming a UK business strategy to successful reality. Among the programme highlights are:
– The UK capital as a business centre
– UK legal & regulatory issues
– Accounting, tax & employee compensation
– Property search & acquisition in London and the UK
– IT integration in the UK
– Designing & delivering effective workplaces
For further details on Destination London 2010, visit the special Destination London website
Built in China: Designing and Delivering Your China Facilities
Also hosted by M Moser New York is Built in China, an event created especially to give executives the practical information they need to effectively initiate, manage and deliver quality China facilities. Presentations will feature professionals drawn from across M Moser’s spectrum of expertise – including architects, designers, engineers and strategic planners – with years of ‘on the ground’ project experience in the country.
The event will offer insight to such project-critical subjects as:
– China’s developing workforce and its effect on the real estate sector.
– Understanding site selection and market opportunities; leasing practices in Shanghai and Beijing.
– Local construction practices, regulations and permitting processes; design localization, cost-effective procurement, value-added construction practices.
– Workplace trends (large-scale projects, consolidation exercises, building R&D facilities), fitting out rented spaces, building new greenfield facilities.
– Overview of China real estate tax issues and incentives.
– Case studies of recently delivered M Moser China projects for US-based firms.
Click here for more information about Built in China.
M Moser is a global firm specialising in the creation of workplace environments, corporate base buildings and campuses since 1981. With offices in 11 countries around the world, M Moser is able to meet client business objectives through our integrated solutions approach, which includes sustainable interior design, strategic workplace planning, project management, engineering, procurement and construction.